COVID SAFE PRACTICE
The health and safety of our clients is a high priority. We appreciate you will advise us of any concerns you have.
In our practices we are preparing strategies to stay healthy.
1. Wearing N95 or similar masks is encouraged
2. Thorough 20 second hand washing and use of paper towels before and after sessions
3. Hand sanitiser as an alternative
4. Chemist grade surface spray on sand after each client as well as on surfaces such as door knobs and taps
5 Figurines and art utensils disinfected after use
6. Tissues and wipes provided in session.
Missed appointments through illness will not be charged for provided 2 hours notice is given.
SANDPLAY AOTEAROA TRAINING
Sandplay Aotearoa is hosting two training workshops in July and August 2022
- Mandala – Healing and growth symbols in Sandplay and Art – Saturday 9 July 2022
- Introduction to Symbol Work and Sand Tray – Level 1 – Friday 12 and Saturday 13 August 2022
Please click here for more information.
SANDTRAYS AND SYMBOLS FOR SALE
Currently there are none available.